Florida Commercial Auto Insurance
iPex Insurance offers commercial auto insurance designed to suit the needs of commercial drivers or business owners who may employ drivers for transportation of cargo or construction material in the state of Florida. We offer coverage for a variety of commercial vehicles used to conduct business including: cars, pick-up trucks, vans, landscaping trucks, utility trailers, cargo vans, flatbeds, straight trucks, and more. Whether you have a small or large fleet, Florida business owners are required to be properly covered by a commercial auto insurance policy.
- Generally, the liability protection for a commercial auto policy is much greater than the amount on a personal auto policy.
- Your personal auto insurance policy may not cover you if you use your vehicle for commercial or business purposes.
Commercial auto insurance coverages are very similar to a personal auto insurance policy, except a commercial vehicle is one that is used primarily for business. The keyword in the definition is "primarily," because the same vehicle may be used for both personal and commercial purposes. It is important to properly differentiate a personal vehicle from a commercial vehicle.
Coverage includes liability, comprehensive, collision, uninsured motorist, personal injury protection, medical payments, and many other options to choose from.
Protect yourself and your company with iPex commercial auto insurance.
When Is Commercial Auto Insurance Useful?
Here are some example situations of when iPex commercial auto insurance would be useful for your business.
- While driving a business car or truck one of your employees strikes a pedestrian and they require medical attention and treatment.
- While driving to work one of your employees is in an accident where the other vehicle is totaled and they are at fault.
- While driving a company vehicle you or an employee swerve to miss an animal in the road and hit a residential mailbox which requires replacement.
What Businesses Should Get Commercial Auto Insurance?
You should consider getting a commercial auto insurance policy if any of these criteria fit your business:
- Your company owns, rents, or leases any cars, trucks, vans, or SUV.
- Your company has any employees who use their own car, truck, or SUV to conduct business on behalf of the company.
- Your company has any employees who use company vehicles which are either owned or leased/rented by the company for their use.